<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 29, 2011

When you lose your sunglasses and they are on your forehead… 

As I was about to get in bed last night there was this loud crash.

"What fell on the floor?" she says.

As I looked at the night table and observed my glasses were not there, "My friggin' glasses," I said.

"Oh oh, that doesn't sound good," she replies.

As I search the floor looking for my glasses and they are nowhere to be found, it hits me! "Oh s--- I got them on," I have to say.

It was the TV remote that hit the floor.

Tell me that wasn't good for a laugh and a half - musical-note-iconI can see  clearly now...musical-note-icon[3]



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?