Sunday, October 13, 2013
Sometimes when you read RoseGarden’s rants and sometimes negative things, you would think life in this world is a nasty place. Its not!
I’ve been reading some of the things people say they are thankful for, on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
* I am thankful for my three sons who have proved to me many times life is truly worth living.
* I am thankful for all of my grandchildren who are the treasure of life.
* I am thankful for the wonderful life I have had over the years, that allowed me to do a lot of things most people don’t get to do, and provided so many fond memories that never go away.
* I am thankful for the special person that allows me to continue to enjoy life’s unique moments.
* I am thankful for the new friends that became part of my life in the recent years that are so special.
* I am thankful for the traveling I have been able to do, to places I never thought I would ever see.
* I am thankful for the wonderful life I have been able to live, not rich, but with most of the things I need and enjoy.
* I am thankful for good health and comfortable days.
and, this is not meant to be funny . . .
* I am thankful for being able to wake up each morning and saying to myself, “Here I am again!”
This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License