<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thanksgiving In Canada 

ThanksgivingThis is the day when we should all stop and think deeply what we are truly thankful for in life.

 

 

Sometimes when you read RoseGarden’s rants and sometimes negative things, you would think life in this world is a nasty place. Its not!

 

 

I’ve been reading some of the things people say they are thankful for, on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.

 

 

Here’s mine:

* I am thankful for my three sons who have proved to me many times life is truly worth living.

* I am thankful for all of my grandchildren who are the treasure of life.

* I am thankful for the wonderful life I have had over the years, that allowed me to do a lot of things most people don’t get to do, and provided so many fond memories that never go away.

* I am thankful for the special person that allows me to continue to enjoy life’s unique moments.

* I am thankful for the new friends that became part of my life in the recent years that are so special.

* I am thankful for the traveling I have been able to do, to places I never thought I would ever see.

* I am thankful for the wonderful life I have been able to live, not rich, but with most of the things I need and enjoy.

* I am thankful for good health and comfortable days.

 

and, this is not meant to be funny . . .

 

* I am thankful for being able to wake up each morning and saying to myself, “Here I am again!”



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?