Friday, August 05, 2016
Not a lot of computer time this week.
Most of our time was taken up starting to build a garage.
It takes so much work just to get to this stage!
* Tear down the original shed.
* Take away the debris.
* Grub off the land and level it.
* Remove numerous bushes and rocks.
* Take away more debris.
* Level and smooth the site.
* Level and line up the forms.
* Add gravel and finally its ready for cement to be poured.
This was very time consuming and exhausting in the heat.
And I was only watching!
This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License