<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Computer Errors–Still There :) 

0800 05 Nov. 2013

0000000000 (Its so nice they can now afford caller ID.)

1-530-619-3038  (California? At least they didn't say it was MS this time.)

 

 

 

I think we have established a relationship. My latest computer call lasted less than a minute.

 

 

I used to be able to keep them on for 45 min. or so.

 

 

Him: "Good day sir how are you?"

 

 

Me: "Fine so far."

 

 

Him: "This is ???? calling. I assume you are da owner of the com-puter in your household? Yes?"

 

 

Me: "I guess I could be."

 

 

Him: "Are you or are you not da owner of the com pu ter in your household?"

 

 

Me: "Yes!"

 

 

Him: "It looks like your com pu ter has downloaded a virus unknown to you. Do you understand?"

 

 

Me: "Yes I do. Which one is it?"

 

 

Him: "Your Windows com pu ter. Windows."

 

 

Me: "Which one? You need to tell me which one."

 

 

Him: "How many computers you have?"

 

 

Me: "You don't need to know that. I have more than one. If there is a problem, you tell me which one it is."

 

 

Him: "They are all connected to the same internet connection right?"

 

 

Me: "No they are not. You need to tell me which computer has the problem, and its operating system for a start."

 

 

Click!  ZZZzzzzzzzzz...

 

 

I called him a name which can't be publicized here in a family size blog. I hate it when I have 60 minutes to waste and they only use one!



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?