<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

#9PMRoutine 

#9PMRoutine

The RCMP along with many other police forces in various places across the continent have joined a safety program called #9PMRoutine.

I believe it was originally started by the Pasco Sheriff's Office, New Port Richey, Florida, a place I am familiar with since I used to spend winters in nearby Davenport, Fl.

The links will inform you of all the details.


Nightly Routine

The idea is to get yourself into a security routine every evening at 9 P.M.

Briefly they are: Every night at 9 pm -

Locked (windows and doors)

Vehicle(s)

Garage and shed

Lights on?

Alarm set?


Make The List Specific To You

If you need to you can modify the routine to suit your own needs. For example I don't turn on back outside lights because I have sensor lights all around.

I do turn on the front outside light because it lets everyone know I participate in the #9PMRoutine.


DoubleCheck

At first I thought this #9PMRoutine was unimportant since I tend to keep things locked and secure anyway.

But you know what?

For me it has turned into kind of a double check. At 9 pm I go through my list just to be sure I haven't missed anything.

And you know what else? It feels good.


Do It - #9PMRoutine

Check it out, and why not get into the the #9PMRoutine every night.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?