Sunday, April 27, 2014
Article after article these days says you need to be positive. Don’t be thinking negative all the time. It’s all attitude and perspective they say.
My Cold Positives
* It's too cold to go out and rake leaves and pickup branches.
* You don't have to put away winter coats and get out spring ones.
* The ice scraper can stay in the vehicle.
* Not much worry about mosquitoes & bugs.
* Your glass of water stays cold outside the fridge.
* You save fuel because you don't have to run the air conditioner.
* DVDs & chocolate bars don't melt inside your vehicle.
But I wonder if these little buddies can see the positive in the cold?
Forecast for the next week or so indicates low temperatures for our area. Think positive, it will change.
This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License