<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 05, 2014

Key Story 

Every time I turn on the TV I see  - - - "Breaking Ñews"

 

 

So I thought I should be able to come up with a Key Story myself.

 

 

But then that could be hard.

 

 

musicnoteA Key Story: could be about lock keys, computer keys, tablet keys, or music in the key of ‘G.’musicnote

 

 

AnyKey

 

Should it be about a computer key, such as the "any key?"

 

Or a tablet key on the hidden keyboard?

 

 

Maybe it could be about the key that broke off in the  lock.

 

 

How about the key to a successful adventure?

 

 

Perhaps the Florida Keys?

 

 

The keyless ignition switch wouldn't work because there is no key.

 

 

Writing a key story is pretty hard.scared2

 

 

Think I'll go back to the "Breaking Ñews" and write something else.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?