<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2014

A Different Travel Site 

I first heard of this site from one of the newsletters I really like, Daves Computer Tips. By the way, that’s one of the newsletters I still keep on my list and find really worthwhile, since my previous posts talked of eliminating some.

 

The site I am referring to is Travel by Drone. This is virtual traveling (by drones with camera) over various parts of our world. The video photography is excellent in most cases and covers many parts of the world.

 

Although the site’s map starts out in Europe, you can easily scroll the map side ways to get to North America.

 

Be prepared to spend some time. Its great to look at places where you have been, and places where you’d like to go.

 

A great find Dave, worth passing on.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?