<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 29, 2014

If You Don’t Post Often They Won’t Come 

I’ve read that so many times in reference to running a good blog.

 

And it is probably good advice. In fact I know it is.

 

When I was growing up my father often said: “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything!”

 

So – since the 17th I haven’t said much of anything.

 

The boat can’t steer.

 

That icon of ours, the Bluenose has reached a point of not only embarrassment, but plain foolishness.

 

I know I called it a boat, and it is supposed to be a ship.

 

So to say something nice, ship it out of here, otherwise float that boat to dry land and give it up. There are many places that much money could do some good.

 

 

The ferry needs more money.

 

Oh no, not another boat. I don’t need to tell you which one do I? 

 

So to say something nice. Feed me I’m not full yet says it all.

 

 

Over used word.

 

Pride! That’s all I’ve heard and seen for the past too many days.

 

And this article’s play on the word double’s the mind’s expectations.

 

So to say something nice – oops – can’t, so following Dad’s advice – that’s the end of this blog.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?