<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 02, 2012

If you are lucky enough to be at the beach, you are lucky enough. 

Yes, I said that in yesterdays edition. And today was another warm sunny day. And I was just thinking, if you know of a couple that are interested in coming to Panama City Beach for three or four months, I know of two places for rent that are priced right and are fine places to stay to boot.

 

I am not in the rental business, and don’t get anything for it. Just know of a couple places that friends have available.

 

My email address is easy to find and any inquiry would be forwarded to the owners.

 

Now back to relaxin’…


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?