<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Signs Along The Way 

Just got back to Panama City Beach from a trip to Orlando, which was quite educational.

 

 

Some of the signs along the way are what I am talking about.

 

 

Flea Market Yard Sale

I’m not sure what they are selling here, fleas or yards. I have a yard and I don’t want any fleas so I kept on driving.

 

 

McDonald’s 24 Hour Drive Through

Times have changed for sure. That is one long drive through. Thankfully there was a BP gas station across the street.

 

 

Free Belt Inspection

IMGA0001a

 

    Just too much – I don’t want anyone messing around with my pants.

 

 

 

Manual Automatic Door

No kidding, that’s what the sign said. It had buttons four feet off the ground, and normal handles. Only thing missing was “Use Other Door!”



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?