<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tim Horton’s 50th 

 

Its not often I will say I like a commercial. In fact usually very strongly the opposite.

 

 

In fact I am not a true Tim Horton’s fan, like a lot of people although I do enjoy one every now and then.

 

 

I do have to say I enjoy their 50th anniversary commercial. - - - It just fits.

 

 

 

Sure, some say all the towns mentioned don’t necessarily have a Tim Horton’s – really – a town without Tim Horton’s? Many have more than one.

 

 

And for my age group it brings back memories of Hank Snow. Johnny Cash also had his version of the song.

 

 

At any rate it fits. Fits perfectly, and I like it!


 


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?