<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thanksgiving 


FlagSmileyThis is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, a time when we are to reflect on what we are thankful for.

 


* I am thankful to be here.

* I am thankful for my family.

* I am thankful for everything I have.

* I am thankful for all my new friends.

* I am thankful for all my old friends.

* I am thankful that I have a home and food to eat.

* I am thankful to be living in a wonderful country.

* I am thankful to be able to go south for the winter.

* I am thankful for the visitors to my web site and this blog.

Thanksgiving

 

 


These days it is easy to think of negative things.  When you really think about it, there are many things
we take for granted that we should really take the time to appreciate - often, not just at Thanksgiving.

 

This list could have been many more screens long. Lets just say "I am very thankful, for so much."

 

 



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?