<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Don’t Send Me History 

 

Email YouTube Whatszat

 

 

People keep sending me YouTube videos and email things about history.

 

You know, things that happened back during war days. Old cars & ancient airplanes, things from back when they wore those funny clothes. Do you remember this? What's that?

 

 

History Is Okay But…

 

I'm not against history, sometimes its nice to know how we got from there to here. I just don't have time for it anymore.

 

At my age I want to know about the newest technology there is.

 

 

What’s New What’s Next

 

I wonder what will be new next.

 

When I hear about something new that was just developed, I'm saying, get it to market.

 

Get that gadget to the masses fast, so I'll have a few years to enjoy it.

 

Years go by fast. There’s no hurry, but I need time, to check that thing out.

 

When you are young you don't worry about it. When you get to be a senior you think about it.

 

 

So Don’t Send Me That 1950 car. Don’t Send Me That Iron On The Stove . . .

 

Bring it on - the new stuff that is!



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?