<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Don’t Smile 

I have to renew my passport so a new photo was required. No I am not going to post it here.

 

 

No Glasses

The first thing I am told, “No glasses, take off your glasses.”

I am not even sure I can find the camera without my glasses.

I could be facing the wrong way, maybe that explains the bad picture.

 

 

Neutral Expression

The next thing, “Do not smile. As plain and neutral expression as you can.”

That’s easy for me. So far I see little to smile about other than I almost missed the stool.

 

 

One More To Be Sure

“Just one more sir, to be sure,” I am told.

Oops! Reboot that expression, get into the role again.

Don’t fall off the stool.

 

 

Doesn’t this procedure make you look like one of the bad guys? Sure makes me feel like one. Should have taken my Capone hat.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?