<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 15, 2011

NewsHerald Delivery Is Different 

In Nova Scotia I’ve found the newspaper and flyer sales in the flower bed. I’ve found them in the middle of the driveway. I’ve found them in the middle of the lawn. Once it was almost on my doorstep.

HeraldDeliveryPoints

 

  Here in Panama City Beach the delivery of the NewsHerald is different.  (click for larger picture) Several mornings I have gone out and wondered why the paper wasn’t around. C’mere friendly giant, “Look up, look way up.”

 

This morning it was on top of the SUV where the red arrow is pointing.  On some past days it was found where the red X’s are in the picture. On the rear of the roof, on the hood, under it!

 

(I won’t say anything about the frost on the windshield in the minus three temperatures of the sunny south.)

 

 

DoubleWide

 

Now, how good of an aim do you have to have to hit a SUV. Shouldn’t a smaller target be necessary? (I asked this in their Squall line, but it didn’t get published.)

 

This is a double wide cement driveway.

 

 

Some things are different from home. Some are the same.

I notice a small chip in my windshield . . .  just sayin’ . . . Nerd smile


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?