<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Computer Is Producing Errors–again :) 

Got that phone call again, (that’s four times this summer,) that my computer is producing errors. It could crash any time. It could ruin my hard drive. Its even worse than a virus. That’s why my computer is running so slow. (I didn’t know it was, seems fast to me.) It is sending errors to everyone.

By the way, this call is from an engineer technician at the Microsoft technical division.  Let’s listen in.

 

 

CuteDudePhantom Tech: “This is causing problems for everyone, not only you, and has to be fixed. Would you like to see the errors?”

Me: “ First you have to tell me which  computer it is.”

Phantom Tech: “Your main computer, the one you use all the time.”

Me: “I have more than one main computer, which one is it?”

Phantom Tech: : “The one with Xp Windows 7.” (more babbling on about all the errors my computer is doing.)

Me: “ Sir, you listen to me for a minute. Sir? Listen to me. You called me saying my computer is producing errors. I have more than one computer. You should be able to tell me which one.”

Phantom Tech: “More than one of your computers is (sic) causing errors. We need to look at them. Are you beside your computer?”

Me: “When you first called you said my computer is causing errors, not computers. So you should be able to tell me which one it is.”

 

The b-turd hung up on me. I was just getting wound up.

 

A MS tech alright, they never give up I guess. I could almost understand him. Blocked caller ID. Hey, that’s for next time. Next time I will work on them to see why their caller ID is blocked.

Some fun nobody fightin’.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?