<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bah Humbug! 

grinch

 

   I’m certainly not the first one to say it, but I think it is absolutely terrible that stores already have a big percentage of floor space devoted to Christmas merchandise.

 

Yes I said Christmas, not ‘Holiday’ merchandise.

 

Some say after Remembrance Day, November 11th should be the starting point for displaying Christmas goods.

 

We talk about internet scams that surround us constantly, and this reminds me of a situation where the main point is to separate us from our money also.

 

In my mind the 1st of December would be early enough to begin all that hoopla. I know I am a minority on that one.

 

After all there is a meaning behind Christmas. And it gets lost pretty fast when we see these glorious displays before Halloween is even here.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?