<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Assessing My Email Subject Titles 

Here’s some actual e-mail titles I recovered out of my junk folder. They are much more entertaining than my regular email.

 

 

"Controversial videos drug companies don't want you to see"

Thanks for the warning, with the help of the delete key I won't see it.

 

 


Drug Companies trying to hide The Video  - from Heart Attack Prevention

Two presses of the delete key will help them out.

 

 


Make your work around the house and yard simple - from Flexable Expandable House

Around the house? Would that be inside or outside Expandable?

 

 

 


 

Last warning - failure to elect by today is a break in federal law - from Jamari Heaton

I didn't even know there was an election. And a break in federal law? Does that mean we are un-governed for awhile?

 

 

 

 

Don't Accept A Bad Memory With Age (Re-Build Your Brain) - from Cognizine

I would never accept a bad memory. I unchecked the box. Re-Build your brain? Does that have the approval of our environmental recycle policy?

 

 

 

 


Regrow Thicker Hair - from Keranique

Let me get this straight. I've all ready grown thicker hair, right? Now I am to regrow it? If I have normal hair I can't regrow it. Correct?

 

 

 

 

 

,do something(your home  value is dropping rapidly) - Lilly Welch

I will, I will. I'll see if I can get you a title re-constructionist.

 

 

 

 

Never forget where you left your keys again - improve your brain - Limitless Memory

Let me get this straight. If I never forget where I left my keys ever again, my brain is improved. Am I reading that right?

 

 

 

 

Wow The Crowds With Your Cooking. Find Culinary Classes Nearby - Online Culinary Classes

Confusion again. If I am going to wow the crowds with my cooking, then why do I need nearby Culinary Classes? 






Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?