<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2022

I'm not sure whether to say Happy New Year or not. The way things are presented these days, it might be happy, then again it might not be!

At any rate this blog will be back on a regular basis.

Apparently I reached some kind of a milestone at the beginning of this year. I woke up to find a bunch of these guys partying on my lawn.

Then my brother and sister and their significant others showed up. I had no idea whatsoever there were plans in the making. Wait a minute - What's that sign say? As they say on the home improvement shows  "Oh Wow!"

Thanks to this wonderful lady, truly my better half, I had a wonderful birthday, a total surprise. I wasn't aware of any of this being planned or arranged days before.

Thanks everyone for making my day one that will be remembered forever!

(Also thanks to Flamingoes At Large. Your displays are always the best and highly recommended!)





 


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?