<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 16, 2020

We're Back Again 


After much consideration I've considered resurrecting the blog again. 

Not that there isn't lots to write about, just that when I was traveling to Florida for winters it was breaking the routine too much and I couldn't seem to be consistent.

Thankfully we stayed home the last two winters, so we will see how it goes this time. I think its spring/summer now anyway. Isn't it?


I Just Love My Google Assistant

Google Assistant - you know those little round speaker boxes that do about everything you ask. I have several of them.

Mine had a minute and a half conversation with the TV one night.

Lately though its more refined:

"There's a glitch, try again later!"

"I can't connect to the internet right now!"

"Something went wrong, try again later!"

So I turned off my own dang light!!!


Education Not Always For Kids

With the pandemic that has been and is going on, our kids have not been able to attend school. 

But its the adults that are getting educated. Or at least some of them.

I was always thankful, and sometimes thanked them, but not enough - waste collection people, store workers, truck drivers, and many many others, who we take for granted because they are always there.

Isn't it strange how these people became the most important ones in our daily lives. People that we absolutely can not do without. 

We take so much for granted!

Thank You everyone in those occupations.




Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?