<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 03, 2012

I Get My Hour Back 

“Well I finally get that hour back that I saved last spring.”

“No, wait, I lost an hour in the  spring to go to daylight saving time.”

“But tonight I gain an hour back and its darker earlier.”

“So did I gain daylight or gain dark? Or did I lose daylight to gain dark?”

No wonder its called -

Spring Ahead

 

 

bwclock

 

 

Fall Back!

It’ll take an hour to change all the *%&^^# clocks anyway!



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?