<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 17, 2012

24 No More 

I've been a long time NASCAR fan and the final race for the season is today at Homestead, Florida. It would be nice to be there. 

 

I have also been a long time fan of the #24 team. On one of my trips to Daytona I bought a #24 jacket. I have two #24 caps.

 

I don't know if I can wear those anymore. I don't know if I would dare wear those anymore. It would be like saying 'X' is the target.

DriveMad

 

It all started, no ended, with last weeks race at Phoenix. If you don't know what happened, just check a few articles on the NASCAR site.

 

I will always be a NASCAR fan. I'm not sure if I will be a #24 fan anymore or not. I haven't made the decision yet. I won't be a #24 fan for today's race though.

 

As one who gets angry myself sometimes, I can understand that part. But not when it jeopardizes other peoples chances.


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?