<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Computer Has Two ‘F’ Keys 

WornKeys01a

 

Or so it appears, and maybe even two ‘C’ keys.

 

 

If you click on the above picture to make it larger it looks like my laptop has two letter ‘F’ keys.

 

 

WornKeys03a

 

 

Here’s a closer look.

 

 

Truth is, this might be a sign of too much time on the computer.  I am a keyboard person, using the keyboard as much as possible instead of the mouse.

 

I am wearing the letters off the keyboard. I don’t have long fingernails, nor sandpaper on my fingertips. The computer? About 5 years old.

 

Good thing I can touch type and don’t need to look at the keys.

 

Then again the mouse is in good shape.   Mouse_Fadeda


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?