<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 19, 2012

No Power 

Did you ever have that feeling when you are departing on a trip that you have forgotten something? We all have that feeling where we check and double check hoping we haven’t forgotten anything, but I mean have you ever really had that feeling where you know you are forgetting something important, but try as you might, all seems to be in order.

I began a 100 mile (161km)trip today and after about 20 miles (32km), had to turn back. I knew what was left behind!

icon_rolleyesWhat causes a phone not to work? A razor not to work? A netbook not to work? A video camera not to work?

No    P-O-W-E-R!

A couple years back I made this little thing I call a power box. You know how you have a multitude of little chargers and associated power bricks that you have to cart along, and once traveling you never know where they are. So all the chargers were labeled and put into this one single power box. Problem solved – you always know where they are.

That’s what happened today. After I was 20 miles into my journey, I knew where they were. Back at the hacienda. So lets go back and start this trip over again.

With my little power box in hand (right behind the driver’s seat) the trip was completed finally. Thank goodness we weren’t on the major trip planned in just a few days.

So-ooo does anyone know where I can get a new memory chip, preferably self powered that will generate tiny electrical signals between the ears automatically when I get that feeling again?


Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?