<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Email Thoughts Continue 

Every day I have such interesting email that triggers my thoughts as I sip my morning coffee.

(Spelling mistakes are the way they arrive in my in-box.)

 

 

Don't let someone take your spot – Kyle

I didn’t know I had a spot. I was looking for a round-tuit. Any chance I can trade that spot for a round-tuit?

 

 

Can you believe someone posted this about you? - Josie Crowder

Yes I can. You did it before, only last time your name wasn’t Josie.

 

 

 

Just (6) spots remain. Dont let someone else take it - Rick Bayles

Spots again. Black or White? Any chance I can trade? I still need that round-tuit.

 

 

 

Car dealerships dont want people like you knowing about this site - Destiny Keller

Am I on Kijiji? eBay? Auto Trader? What else would tick off car dealerships?

 

 

 

Chances are you will die of heart complications - Landon Tripp

Well thanks for the warning. Chances are you will die of the delete key!

 

 

 

Re: Fokus LED lighting – fokuslight

I was using words like this when I assembled a “tie-wan” wicker drawer type thing last week. Only mine were in all capitols.

 

 

 

Your weight will be less once you cleanse - Get size zero

That’s just plain dirty. In fact that’s a lot of dirt if just cleansing is going to change my weight.

 

 

 

Don't let this get any further - Elias Sanders

Done deal! Delete!

 

 

 

Get 9 Premium Cigars + Bpmis + 0 Shipping - Best Cigars

Just one question. How am I going to get those 9 cigars if you are shipping 0? Huh?



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?