<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Growling Belly–true story. 

We've all had those days where staying any further from the bathroom than 50 ft. or within sprinting distance is dangerous.

 

 

 

It could be the local flu bug, or perhaps that certain food you ate that didn't go well.

 

 

 

I had one of those days not long ago. It seemed a little strange, because I didn't think there was a flu bug, and I hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary.

 

 

 

However all was good the next morning, or so I thought.

 

 

 

As I sit at the kitchen table having the morning coffee and reading the latest on the tablet, I hear these low grumbly growling noises.

 

 

 

I'm thinking, "Boy my stomach is in bad shape. Never heard it like that before."

 

 

 

 

As I continue reading and sipping, more noises, weirder than before, and just as loud.

 

 

 

"That's just too much. For my stomach to sound like that, I must truly have something serious going on."  I think I have only worried once or twice in my life, and this added to those times.

 

 

 

Then noises again, some the same, some different. But one had kind of a sharp knock to it.

 

 

 

No stomach can do that I am thinking, and I am compelled to peer underneath the table.

 

 

 

 

HobbesResta

 

  There in all its glory is the household cat, Hobbes, lying upside down, wheezing and snoring to its hearts content.

 

 

 

I feel so much better now.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?