<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Vac 

I was watching one of those TV advertisements  where they were telling about a new vacuum cleaner for your ears.

 

 

To get rid of all the crap in there, you just ‘stick it in your ear’ pull the trigger and poof you are good to go.

 

 

A warning to never use those fuzzy ‘Q’ tips because they could cause mucho damage. One guy even faked it so well the pain seemed almost real.

 

 

I think I might try that. There’s a lot of crap in my ears . . . or is it between the ears?

 

 

Anyway, if I call right now I can get two, two for $14.99. How good is that? I can have one of those power mites in each ear at the same time, saving me time.

 

 

I wonder if they can get them to play MP3s or something at the same time. That would be cool!



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?