<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Is This An Oxymoron 

Or Just Moron?

I keep getting this email every so often, from different senders, (maybe). Flirt male

 

 

Email Title: You Site Is Not Doing Well Sad smile

 

 

 

I thought you might like to know some reasons why you are not getting enough Social Media and Organic search engine traffic for Nscave.com.

 

 

1. Your website Nscave.com is not ranking top in Google organic searches for many competitive keyword phrases.

 

 

2. Your company is not doing well in most of the Social Media Websites.

 

 

3. Your site is not user friendly on mobile devices.

 

 

Our clients consistently tell us that their customers find them because they are at the top of the Google search rankings.

 

 

 

I Found Your Site – You Did? – How?

 

 

 

PS II: I found your site using Google search Nerd smile and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.

 

 

I can’t believe it. You found my site, using Google. And, according to you, I am not ranking well in Google. No wonder I am not going to change anything.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?