<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 05, 2011

NSCAVE Rating 

This is a special message to all those who send me emails about site promotion. I know you read this blog, I can track too.

Lately I average three emails a day saying my site doesn’t rank high enough in search engines. Foreign search engines can’t find the site. I need better keywords. So many people can help us out.

I Can Help You Make More Money

It might sound silly to you, but NSCAVE is not about making money. Sure there are some Google ads, and maybe an affiliate or two in the works. If I make enough money to pay the site’s expenses, that is good. If not, I will try to do it anyway.

The main purpose of NSCAVE is to help others with computer related items, be entertaining and provide some travel information about various places we get to visit.

Oh yeah, there’s one other purpose. I actually use parts of it myself when on the road for reference when assisting other computer users. After all, my memory chip is getting smaller with age.

Foreign Search Engines Can’t Find Your Site

Zatso? Seems to me Google and Bing cover many parts of the world. I haven’t heard of many that don’t know about those two, regardless of what part of the world they are in.

And how come I get comments and requests for some assistance from various other locations? When I check the hit list for the site, not all the locations are from North America. Our MetroFactor pages have gained us new interest from many far away places.

You Need Better Keywords

I know how to make keywords. You just put letters together. Since NSCAVE’s staff is a total of 1.1, that means the content, design and keywords are all entered, changed and updated by one.

Did You Get My Email

Some individuals, companies or whoever send out a second email, or a third, still craving to do all of the above. If the first is not answered, you can figure the others will meet the same fate.

In addition to keywords, I also learned how to make email filters.

Purpose of NSCAVE

So those emails are not going to work in this case.

As always we will do our best to assist others to enjoy new technology and provide information that is tried and true the best we can.

NSCAVE is a labour of love – we do it because we want to.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?